Necessary documents for sale of a property
if you have decided to sell your property in Bulgaria, you will definitely need a proper estate agency that will organize the entire process– the proper advertising campaign and will assist you through the entire process.
When selling a property, you need to provide the following:
- Access to your property for viewing
- The Title Deed of ownership
- Identity document (ID card, passport);
- Act 16 of the building
- Documents, proving that you have paid all your expenses (such as government tax for the last year, water, electricity and maintenance bills
- Tax evaluation (it is given by the Local Tax Office);
- The cadaster scheme of you property- with the last two documents is dealing the solicitor of the real estate company, selling your apartment or house ,by power of attorney
- Certificate of inheritance (if necessary);of marriage or divorce ,birth certificate ,etc
- Power of Attorney –is needed in 70 % of the cases when the seller is living abroad. It is prepared by the solicitor (required if the seller can not attend personally the signing of the preliminary and final contracts );Power of attorney is usually given to te solicitor of the Real Estate company
If you would like to sell your property, please fill our form and our property advisors will contact you within short terms.
If you have any further questions, please, contact us